Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Night Burnout

I've hit a wall. I've worked ten hour work days all week and had two late nights at yoga. Tonight was supposed to be more relaxing. I was supposed to leave work on time and get home early. (Although thanks to Congress and the new *earlier* daylight savings time, it felt earlier. Sort of.) But I, in my habitual way, filled my every moment trying to be productive, like a good worker bee. After a non-stop day at work, I did my laundry, cooked a new dish, finished my taxes, and now am blogging! I'm not breathing. Damn the Energizer Bunny.

I've also been looking for a card for my sweet boyfriend as it is our anniversary on Saturday. I've looked a few different places (part of urban life is that you are at the mercy of what is in your neighborhood) and all of the cards SUCK! I, of course, in my E.B. ways got the ridiculous idea that I would MAKE him a card tonight. Uh.... maybe.


No comments: