Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Mania: Woodmiser

Ok, today was uneventful. Nothing of note happened. Really. And I'm winding down to take take a long bath and then watch Hell's Kitchen.

So, from the the An-in-Dig (pronounced "An-in-Dij") archive comes the Woodmiser. Just so you know, my darling Wood is as sweet as peach pie and he's even added a little a la mode as of late, making him super-sweet.

However, when he gets a little steamy-headed, I tend to compare him to the Heatmiser. And so when we saw this Bailey's liquor ad featuring the Heatmiser and Snowmiser, we couldn't pass this shot up.

Notice the resemblance?

I suppose one might ask why Bailey's is using characters from a children's Christmas special to sell sinfully delicious drinks, but I suppose most people who remember Heatmiser and Snowmiser are well past drinking age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha, ha, ha!