Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Timewarp Tuesday: Photography of Me

My scanner arrived today. True to my name... Analog in Digital...I've taken on the ambitious project of digitizing important family photos and other critical documents.

So, here's a little song about photographs. If you didn't try to style your hair like A Flock of Seagulls, then you can hardly call yourself a child of the 80's.



And here's a little taste of things to come. Here are my brother and I at the Silver Dollar Fair, circa 1974 is my guess....Vrrroom, vrrooom....



5 comments:

Patricio Irisarri said...

Hi. I realy like your blog. Congratulations. If you want, you can see my blog. Byeee. I like Obama!!

Anonymous said...

I've gotta get a scanner.

This photo is soo cute, Jenny!

Anonymous said...

i like your blog a lot

Anonymous said...

this is going to be really huge

Anonymous said...

What IS it with "custom promotional products" and "strong diet pills?" Very clever spammers, these.