Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Timewarp Tuesday/Wednesday: The Late/Early Edition

My dear boyfriend got back from Germany yesterday. In the fall and spring, my boyfriend travels enough that I get a lot of "me" time, for better or for worse. Thankfully, he is a very attentive boyfriend. I certainly have had boyfriends who are more physically present, but who have otherwise checked out.

So, last night, we had a computer moratorium, which was quite remarkable since he is also quite the computer nerd (heh, heh). Hence, today's late/early edition.

Since I am taking German these days. This is Dienstag Timewarp. Here's my favorite German punk.


3 comments:

Whitney said...

This might well be the best song ever.
We were just noticing this weekend how singers in the 80's were so expressive: think Lene Lovich, Berlin, etc.

Anonymous said...

yeah this should be best song ever

Anonymous said...

this is really nice song