Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Sentiment: Happy Belated Birthday to Me!

Thanks for all of the well wishes from friends and family near and far. Wood and I decided to double up the fancy birthday meal with Mother's Day, so we'll be heading to Acadiana today, making me officially one day younger. (Isn't how that works?)

I wish I would have taken a picture of the lovely slice of strawberry cheesecake I had, surrounded my clouds of whipped cream and more strawberries and lit with a candle. Must have had my sights on eating it more than photographing it. Wood was responsible for all of the extras.

Birthdays are always a mixed bag, aren't they? I think we did a pretty good job making the best of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was there with you and I was so happy seeing you enjoy yourself!

Wood's Mama!!!