Wednesday, February 20, 2008

One Day You're In.... The Next Day You're Out!

Spoiler Notice: Don't tell me what happened on Project Runway this week! I watch it a few days after it airs!

On this Wednesday evening, I hope you have had the pleasure of getting as addicted as I am to Project Runway. Thank goodness it plays opposite So You Think You Can Dance? season, or I would never leave my house. Last week, my favorite contestant (although not my favorite designer) Sweet Pea was told "auf wiedersehn" by Miss Heidi Klum. FYI, I'm rooting for Jillian at Bryant Park.

On my trip to NYC this last weekend, I did not get my money shot of Parsons School of Design, where PR takes place, and many other creative things have happened long before the inception of reality television, so I borrowed this photo.

Parsons The New School for Design in New York City

The other great thing about shows like this is that there are games that you can play online. I became a designer in the "fashion fastlane" at www.bravotv.com. You can view my outfit. I'm still waiting for Tim Gunn's insights before taking it to the runway.....

No suprise that I love Project Runway since one of my favorite toys as a kid was....


Make it work!

No comments: