Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday Timewarp: Dark Rooms and Liz Phair

I have a ticket to the sold out Old 97's show at the 9:30 Club tonight, but have decided instead to stay home watching Weeds. (Unfortunately, not smoking weed.) I think my body, my shoulders in particular, is reconfiguring itself. Between the hot baths, icing, weight training, yoga, and racquetball therapy (ask me later), I hope to eventually get over a hump physically somehow. In the meantime, the pain has gravitated to my neck and head, so I am lying still in a dark room.

Here's a sold out show at the 9:30 to which I don't have a ticket.



Ok, back to Weeds now.

3 comments:

Liz said...

My mormon cable does not allow showtime, jen! must.know.about.weeds.
feel free to give updates. are they still in cali with her father-in-law? is shane an indigo child? what happened to celia? i was in a hotel during the finale and saw the first show of this season on yahoo. any other tidbits would be much appreciated.

p.s. is zoomba still in your exercise repertoire?

Daphne said...

Sorry to hear about the physical pains. What's going on? Hope you're feeling better soon. I recently started an exercise program when I realized that the dryer wasn't shrinking my pants. Are you there God? It's me Margaret and I'm becoming a woman.

JennyTinDC said...

Hey, Liz.
I'm not even that far along... Nancy's DEA boyfriend just busted the Armenian druglord who was running grow houses in the gated community, Silas' deaf girlfriend had an abortion, Celia joined her chunky pre-teen at boot camp, and Heylia's got the hots for the Nation of Islam guy.