Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Timewarp: Happy Birthday

(Pardon me if you've seen this photo on my blog before, but its a great one.)

Two of my favorite ladies were born in June, and I am late in publicly wishing my dear friend Lisa a happy birthday. My other dear friend Moya celebrates tomorrow. Since they are a bit like the dynamic duo, I figured they wouldn't mind my wishing them well a deux. In fact, we're a terrific trio; once when we were strutting down a street in DC, we had a random person drive by and yell out to us, "Charlie's Angels!"

So, I dedicate the Timewarp this week to the other 2/3rds of the Angels... Here's Scottish cutie Claire Grogan of Altered Images.



Did you know that Claire Grogan has appeared in both Red Dwarf and EastEnders and the British version of Hell's Kitchen? Thanks, Wikipedia.

1 comment:

Moya said...

that's one of the nicest birthday wishes I've ever had. See you July 4, my dear--I just wish you were here to join us tonight.